Add SSRS Reports Into Native Windows 8 XAML & WinRT Based Applications
Creating Windows Store application and need to integrate SQL Server Reporting Services? Have hundreds of generated reports and switching to another reporting tool is not an option? There is a seamless solution that will immediately cure these issues - WinRT Viewer for Reporting Services, which is a native WinRT component able to view and work with SSRS reports under Windows 8.
SSRS Reports in “Metro” style
WinRT Viewer for Reporting Services can easily integrate SSRS reports into native Windows 8 XAML & WinRT based applications. It offers the following Windows 8 compatibility features:
- Windows 8 compatible interface
- Support for both mouse and touch-based interface. Multi-touch gestures for navigation and scaling.
- Ability to integrate the viewer with Search, Share and Settings Charms
Unrivalled User Experience
WinRT Viewer for Reporting Services is an ultimate component providing unrivalled user experience as it allows to manipulate, process and further analyze reports by offering the following abilities:
- Native SSRS look and feel report preview with support for scaling, scrolling, panning. The reports are displayed in vector view. This provides high quality appearance of the report which is impossible to achieve with conversion to html.
- Search, interactive sorting, dynamic zooming, navigation through the reports via hyperlinks, input of the report parameters by the user and so on.
- Support for styles and skins allow the change of design of any control elements.
- Export to PDF, Excel, Html, Cvs, Xml, Mhtml, TIFF.