Microsoft Reporting Services 2008/2012 in Silverlight Applications is Possible
Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Services is the only product on the market which provides
the ability to view Reporting Services reports in Silverlight applications.
This is a native Silverlight control that easily integrates into any Silverlight application.
Thus, it is possible to use the whole set of features which are, as a rule, available in the classical
desktop applications, including dynamic scaling and smooth panning with animation, interactive sorting,
search and so on.
Powerful Silverlight Viewer
- Ability to use the component in the applications,
located directly on the html pages, and in the out-of-browser mode.
- WYSIWYG report preview in web browsers with support for scaling, scrolling,
panning. The reports are displayed in vector view.
This provides high quality appearance of the reports which is impossible
to achieve with conversion to html.
- Smooth animation when manipulating the reports: no sudden changes on the display occur when you scroll,
zoom in or out or navigate through the report.
- Support for styles and skins makes it possible to change design of any control elements
- Automatic fonts load.
End user abilities
- Interactive sorting;
- Dynamic zoom;
- Report parameters;
- Drill through;
- Export to PDF, Excel, Html, Cvs, Xml, Mhtml, TIFF;
- Printing reports;
Use the power of the Silverlight technology for displaying Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports!