Important - read carefully before installing the product.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the PRODUCT, the Developer End User agrees to be bound by the terms of this EULA. The PRODUCT is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage device) of that computer.
Contact Perpetuum Software if you have any questions about licensing.
The Developer End User may:
- install and use the PRODUCT on a single computer for the sole purposes of designing, developing, testing, and deploying application programs the Developer End User creates;
- make one archival (backup) copy of the PRODUCT. The archival copy may not be used or installed as long as another copy of the PRODUCT is installed on any computer;
- reproduce and distribute exact copies of the Redistributables, provided that such copies are made from the original copy of the PRODUCT;
- receive free upgrades, updates and fixes for the PRODUCT for one year since the purchase date;
- use free support services related to the PRODUCT for one year since the purchase date.
The Developer End User may not:
- share the PRODUCT with other developers;
- use the PRODUCT concurrently on different computers without obtaining a license for each separate computer on which the PRODUCT is installed or run;
- reverse engineer, decompile, create derivative works, modify, translate, or disassemble the PRODUCT;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or separate PRODUCT constituent parts for use on more than one computer, nor place for distribution, sale, or resale as individual creations by the Developer End User;
- distribute any files, except those that Perpetuum Software has expressly designated as Redistributables;
- distribute any copies of Redistributables separately;
- share copies of the Redistributables with other co-developers;
- rent, lease, or lend the PRODUCT;
- permanently or temporarily transfer ANY of his/her rights under the EULA to any individual or entity;
- reproduce or distribute any PRODUCT documentation without Perpetuum Software explicit permission;
- develop software applications that provide an application programming interface to the PRODUCT or the PRODUCT as modified;
- USE THE PRODUCT TO CREATE ANY TOOL OR PRODUCT THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY COMPETES WITH THE PRODUCT;
- copy the printed materials accompanying the PRODUCT;
- remove or alter any Perpetuum Software copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the PRODUCT.