Perpetuum Software LLC tries to play a key role in the scientific research of students all over the world. In order to make our support more effective Perpetuum Software LLC has worked out a “Sponsoring Educational Establishments” program. The program is aimed at young developers who are eager to initiate the development of new software solutions on the basis of .Net Framework.
As a part of the program we offer:
- donation of Perpetuum Software LLC flexible and reliable components;
- donation of the needed number of licenses for Perpetuum Software LLC products for developers involved in the project;
- providing with any technical documentation on Perpetuum Software LLC products;
- providing technical support.
In return for our assistance we hope to receive:
- review or article on the use of Perpetuum Software LLC products in your project;
- mentioning that your software solution was developed using Perpetuum Software LLC products;
- mentioning Perpetuum Software LLC as your sponsor on your web site or in your blog.
We welcome any suggestions from the universities and students.
and we will make a strong contribution in your scientific work!
Sponsored Educational Establishments
FIRST team - 423 SEC Robotics
SEC stands for:
Springfield Township High School, Oreland, Pennsylvania;
Easter Center for Arts and Technology, Willow Grove, Pennsylvania;
Cheltenham High School, Wyncote, Pennsylvania.
The team has several experienced mentors and engineers, the use of the facilities at their local vocational school and about 40 student members.
423 SEC Robotics Team won the Judges Award at Philadelphia Regional FIRST Robotics Competition.